Wedding Information & FAQ's
What is covered in each of your packages?
Your Wedding Day coverage can include a portion or all of the following depending on your package size, the size of the wedding party and time allotted. You can mix and match your coverage as well:
- Bride and/or Groom Getting Ready before ceremony
- The Ceremony
- Pre or Post Ceremony Formal pictures
- Partial Reception - toasts, cake cutting, and first dance
- Full Reception coverage - from Bride & Groom arrival, to departure
We can discuss the coverage you would like during a free no-obligation consultation meeting.
Why do some of your packages include 2 Photographers?
- We want to exceed your expectations by capturing every element of your Wedding Day. Having 2 photographers enables us to be in 'two places at once', which will provide you with more candid moments, more smiling faces, more details & more choice of photos than a single photographer can provide.
Will you attend the rehearsal?
- If you plan on holding a wedding rehearsal, we will attend this free of charge (schedule permitting) in order to meet the wedding party, scope out the venue for lighting & best vantage points, and to discuss the event timeline and flow.
Can we make suggestions for our photography?
- Yes - please do! We would love to help you personalize your wedding images by incorporating your suggestions, ideas and preferences. Together we will discuss the time-line for the day and create a list of important people to photograph as well as preferred shots.
Can we meet with you in person?
- Yes - in fact, because our goal is to create highly personalized wedding photography, we require all of our wedding clients to meet with us in person at least once before booking. A consultation is a great opportunity for you to tell us all about your vision for your wedding and how you'd like your day to be captured. It is also a chance for us to get together to know one another a little and discover if we will work well together.
How do I book a consultation meeting?
- Just send me an email with the date you have in mind and we'll go from there.
Do you provide negatives/image files?
- Yes - You will receive a DVD with all the best digital images. You will own the Discs and have exclusive rights to unlimited printing, website use & sharing.
What does "Lab Ready Retouching & Editing" mean?
- Each image is adjusted for colour balance, exposure, and cropping. If you ordered any of your Photos on a Photo DVD, the Photos are made ready to be printed at any reputable Lab, hence the term, "Lab Ready".
What does "Premium Retouching & Editing" mean?
- Our optional Premium Editing (included with all Wedding Packages) takes your images to a whole new level. We go through each image individually to adjust colour balance, exposure, contrast, sharpening and cropping. We will also retouch any blemishes, adjust for smooth and radiant skin, remove stray hairs, brighten eyes, whiten teeth, diminish wrinkles and retouch any other distracting elements that may be present, so when we send the images to our professional print lab, you get exactly the image you want. Our Premium Editing service produces higher quality photos than other vendors who only provide the "Lab Ready" level of editing. The end results are "Picture Perfect".
When will I receive my pictures?
- Delivery of your digital images will be three to six weeks. The actual time will depend on the package you select. Your photos will be password protected on-line for you to review and select the ones you'd like in your photo album.
For more information and/or to book a consultation, please send us an email on the Contact Us page.